Clean sand, mixed ground or fast running tides; the Supercasts are the complete package. Made in the UK, these seven individually designed rods use the benefit of unique blank shapes to give their own incredible feel and balance.
Sharing a powerful butt construction created from multi ply, high-grade carbons and the lightening quick recovery thanks to our compound taper, even the most modest caster can create deadly and productive casts.
Covering all types of ground, reel type and rod length, the stars of the range are the broken ground Power Match models with their backbone of progressive power. New to the range are the 13′ rough ground models covering the multiplier and fixed spool preferences. And for the finer end of the scale for flatties and estuary work we even have an 11′ 6″ Bass beauty.
• Nine individual rod designs
• High-grade carbon butts and blended tips
• Fuji ‘shock ring’ Aluminium Oxide guides
• Superb balance and handling
• Cross textured shrink-grips
• Daiwa stainless steel coasters
• Compatible with RED2 reducer